ಹಾಗೆ ಸುಮ್ಮನೆ ಏನೋ ಹುಡುಕುತ್ತಿದ್ದಾಗ ಸಿಕ್ಕಿದ್ದು..

"I love you", not for what you are, but for what I am, when I am with you..
                             Roy Croft

If you love me, let me know. If not, please gently let me go.. 
Unknown

The best thing about me is "YOU".. 
Shannon Crown

Give her two Roses, each with a note. The first note says For the woman I love you and second, For my best friend.. 
Unknown

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.. 
Jesus Christ

Falling in love is awfully simple, but falling out of love is simply awful.  
Unknown

I don't know why they call it heartbreak. It feels like every part of my body is broken too.. 
Chloe Woodward

Women wish to be loved not because they are pretty, or good, or well bred, or graceful, or intelligent, but because they are themselves.. 
Henri Frederic Amiel 



ಪ್ರೀತಿ, ಪ್ರೇಮದ ವಿಚಾರದಲ್ಲಿ ಕಳೆದುಕೊಂಡಿದ್ದು.. ಯಾರೋ ಕೈ ಕೊಟ್ಟು ಹೋದರು ಅಂತೆಲ್ಲ ಮಾತನಾಡುವ ನಾವು ಅದರ ಹಿಂದಿನ ವಿಚಾರವನ್ನು ಅರ್ಥೈಸಿಕೊಳ್ಳಲು ಎಡವುತ್ತೇವಾ..!

ಮೇಲಿನ ವಾಕ್ಯಗಳನ್ನು ಓದುತ್ತಿದ್ದಾಗ ನನ್ನೊಳಗೆ ಏನೇನೋ ಭಾವಗಳು ಕಲರವ ಮಾಡುತ್ತಿತ್ತು.. ನಿಮಗೇನನ್ನಿಸುತ್ತದೆ ಬರೆದು ತಿಳಿಸಿ. 


Tags: featueslifeloveloveandlife

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Skip to main content